Saturday, April 24

Things That Make Me Smile: Saturday Edition......Let's make it a tripple

So I want to do a new thing on here called things that make me smile. Basically it will just be random pictures I find around the interwebs during my random looky-loo moments. If you have any photos you think might make me smile and make the cut go ahead and send them to me. Send them to my personal email for now ---- varsityfoosball@yahoo.com Soon I'll get on setting up an exclusive email for the blog, Im just kinda lazy and no one ever really looks at the blog, little-lone emails me. HA!

So in honor of the first daily/semi-daily edition of things that make me smile, Im gonna go ahead and throw three pics up on here! (click to enlarge and read)

Enjoy, and Suck It!


No comments:

Post a Comment