Thursday, December 9

Things You Should Buy For Me #29 of the day



Exit Through The Gift Shop is coming out on DVD on December 14th. If you havent heared about this you suck, a lot! But basically it is a documentary made by/kinda about underground (well I guess he really isnt so underground any more) street artist Banksy. Ive featured some Banksy art here before, check that out here. Any way its coming out on DVD and you should head over to Amazon.com and pre-order a copy for me and for yourself. I promise you wouldnt regret it, and I would love you forever and ever! Also remember anyone who buys me a christmas present gets an original hand drawn picture from me (hopefully Ill have some pictures of those up soon). Also bellow is the trailer for Exit Through The Gift Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment